- End Point:
- Skin Your Tumblelog
Instructions for the Adventurous
- Suck the theme down to your computer. It’s waiting for you at the link above. (IE users beware: When saving make sure the file extension is .txt; IE will mistakenly try to force it to .htm)
- Jump to your Tumblr Dashboard and click the “Customize” link.
- Select the “Theme” tab
- Click on the “Use custom HTML” link.
- The screen will change to show you the actual source code for your current theme. Delete all of it.
- Copy all the text from the downloaded theme file and paste it into the white text area.
- Click the “Save changes” button
Rob Boylan created this theme. Problems or praise? Let him know at [ rjboylan ] at [ gmail ] dot [ com ].
- Asset Added:
- 2009.04.05 15:32:00
Why, yes, I was watching the fourth season of 24 on DVD when I was putting this theme together. Why do you ask?
If you you'd like a behind the curtain look at how the first version of this theme came together, click here.